When you think about your bike shifting from Bhubaneswar to Bangalore it will be a challenging task. Meanwhile, you can plan and take some precautionary measures while shifting your bike. Here are some tips which you can follow.
1. Find Reliable Packers and movers: Find someone who specialised in bike shifting from Bhubaneswar to Bangalore. Research more about the bike transportation service provider by going through reviews on the internet. Compare the service offered and pricing with other competitor packers and movers to find the best bike-shifting service provider.
2. Obtain all relevant documents: Prepare and be ready with all the documents like NOC from the RTO, RC copy, Insurance, Pollution certificate etc. Also, remain aware of the documents required to re-register the motorcycle in Bangalore.
3. Bike Servicing: Get your bike service done before you move to Bangalore. Ensure all the parts are in working condition to avoid any kind of hassle while it gets moved.
4. Remove Accessories: Remove your accessories like a mirror, curtain, and bags in the dickey and keep it in custody.
5. Packing of Bike: Your movers will pack with material which will prevent it from damage. But at the same time, you must take care of which packing material is being used by your packers and movers for bike shifting.
6. Track your Shipment: The distance between Bhubaneswar to Bangalore is 1500km and for a container, it should not take more than 6 days to reach Bangalore. You can ask your mover to update your bike status till it reaches the destination warehouse in Bangalore. It will take a couple of days to deliver to your doorstep.
By following the above tips and hiring trustable packers and movers you can do a bike shift from Bhubaneswar to Bangalore.